Preeti is a very pretty, easy, and simple Nepali font. We can install it differently. We need different types of fonts as per our design. We need to install it on our device. Preeti is a widely used font in Nepal. We can use this font to write the text in Word.
What is the use of Preeti fonts?
The use of Preeti fonts is to write the text in the Nepali language. This font was developed by Bhadrakali Mishra. Currently, most government offices and organizations use this font to write their official documents. It is an alternative to Nepali Unicorn, but Preeti has become more popular in most organizations and all places. We can use this font on any operating device, such as Windows, Mac, Android, Linux, etc.
Preeti fonts layout
Preeti has an easy and simple layout. There are a large number of hidden letters in the Nepali language, and it is not easy to write the text in Nepali fonts. We have to write and practice a lot more to write Nepali fonts fluently. Here, I have given an image; check out the image and download it on your device. It will be useful for you to write in Nepali.
Contact Number List Of Dish Home: Click Here
How to download Preeti fonts on your computer?
We can find Preeti fonts on the internet easily, but I will put the link to the file here to download the fonts easily. Here is the download link for the Preeti font:
How to install Preeti fonts on MS Word?
Once we have installed Preeti fonts on our device, we can use it on any other software easily because the computer collects all the fonts in one place and provides a list of fonts for the software. After installing the fonts, we can use them for Word, Excel, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and other different applications also. Here are some steps to install fonts:
- Go to the Google Fonts website: https://fonts.google.com/ and search for "Preeti."
- Click on the "Preeti" font and then click on the "Download" button.
- The Preeti font will be downloaded as a ZIP file.
- Extract the ZIP file to a folder on your computer.
- Open MS Word.
- Go to the "File" menu and then click on "Options."
- Click on the "Advanced" tab.
- Scroll down to the "Fonts" section.
- Click on the "Add" button.
- Browse to the folder where you extracted the Preeti font and then select the "Preeti.ttf" file.
- Click on the "Open" button.
- The Preeti font will now be installed in MS Word.